Sunday, February 17, 2008

Redwood Regional Park






Yesterday we hiked a 4 mile loop at Redwood Regional Park in the Oakland hills. It's amazing that there is such a gem of a redwood forest right in the middle of the bay area! It was beautiful! Laura and I hiked it while Rob biked the more strenuous 8 mile loop.

4 comments:

Emily Harris said...

Oh, looks awesome! Do you have a count on the total miles?

Eline said...

Do you mean how many we've logged so far between the two hikes? 7.5 miles! The first hike was 3.5 and this one was 4. Although Rob biked 8.22 miles so he's up to almost 12 miles!

Emily Harris said...

Yes, that's what I meant! Well, Tip and I are at a big fat zero, so this is very motivating!

Laura said...

I am so motivated now! I loved the first two hikes and plan to do every one I can! Here is a link to the first hike photos. Copy and paste into your browser. You will have to set up an account to view them. Let me know if it works.
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=209577090/a=48755127_48755127/t_=48755127